Sosivio Grafana Dashboard
Sosivio integrates with Grafana to support users who utilize Grafana as a single pane of glass to view their entire environment. Sosivio's dashboard will display the following information:
- Kubernetes Cluster Health Checks
- Kubernetes Cluster and Application Alerts (Warnings, Urgent Warnings, and Failures)
- Alerts by What Happend
- Alerts by Namespace
- Failure Predictions and their details
Grafana Configuration Steps
- Navigate to your Grafana dashbaord.
- click the :heavy_plus_sign: sign on the left menu bar & select import.
- Download the Grafana Dashboard here by copying the JSON content and pasting it into Grafana..
- Click Load
- Select Prometheus (The user might have more then one and he'll have to choose the relevant one for him - you can choose either in this grafana as they are the same)
- Click import
Prometheus Configuration Steps
There are two methods in which Sosivio data can be imported to Prometheus. Option 1 is if you have Prometheus delployed via the Prometheus Operator and option 2 is if you are not utilizing the Prometheus Operator.
If you are utilzing the Prometheus Operator, then simply apply the following YAML definition which applies a Sosivio ServiceMonitor:
apiVersion: monitoring.coreos.com/v1 kind: ServiceMonitor metadata: name: sosivio namespace: <prometheus-namespace> labels: app: sosivio spec: selector: matchLabels: app: notifier namespaceSelector: matchNames: - <sosivio-namespace> endpoints: - interval: 10s port: http scheme: http
Manually Configure Prometheus
If you are not utilzing the Prometheus Operator, then add the following:
- job_name: sosivio-monitoring honor_timestamps: true scrape_interval: 10s scrape_timeout: 10s metrics_path: /metrics scheme: http follow_redirects: true
- role: endpoints kubeconfig_file: "" follow_redirects: true namespaces: own_namespace: false names: - <sosivio-namespace>